Monday 25 March 2013

MONDAY F*CK*NG MONDAY


Oh what a lovely bl**dy monday. NOT. It's freezing.To the point that my hands are so numb when I type this that I am literally smashing these dull,lifeless hand shaped blue limbs into the keyboard in hope that what I type is correct.
Is it really so much to ask that someone invents a motorized bed that wheels itself to wherever you need to be (work..the pub..somewhere hot..) without you actually having to get out of it in the first place?If I had a bed like that I could be working from my desk comfortably.Warm,with a cup of tea not in a paper cup, in my pj's.
If it was snowing the cold wouldn't seem as bad.At least then it would be cold for a reason..It's probably too cold to snow..It's probably to cold to survive..
And so - in the likely, somewhat impending event of all of us here at Milk.it HQ freezing over and turning into human shaped icicles, might I take this moment to say if that does happen, that will be why the asos store and blog go quiet. If that does happen please do be patient until we have all defrosted.
Much love -
Milk.it
x

No comments:

Post a Comment