Friday 17 May 2013

Bit o' colour

Happy Friday everyone!Are you all as excited as we are for the weekend as we are?I do hope so! Currently in the offices of Milk.it HQ we have Alt-J on repeat as a few of us Milkers...actually,not sure if the term 'Milkers' works or is at all flattering but a few of us Milkers (I'm going with it) are seeing them this weekend! But that's not what we're talking about here,it's not important.What is important is as follows; 
Earlier today I was browsing the Asos blog and came across this little article..
Now,correct me if I'm wrong but does that or does that not say that super colourful bikers are really really good?I think it does.And how convenient is it that we, Milk.it, have a pretty little selection of colourful bikers ranging between £50-65 - that's a bloody steal if you ask me! 
Why don't you have a little look see. 


Here's the link to all our jackets juuuuust in case you want to have a closer look at all that's available to you lovely people.. 
You can expect another little post from us this afternoon.Stay put.
Milk.it 
x


No comments:

Post a Comment