Friday 31 May 2013

Is it?

Just a quick question..
Is it realistic planning a trip to Hawaii leaving straight from work and coming back super late Sunday night?
Granted,my budget most definitely wouldn't stretch that far..and,obviously,the outward flight alone would take a minimum 15 hours.That doesn't include change over time,waiting around time,travel time or duty free shop needless spending time.And it's also from London.And I'm not in London.So there's travel time to London. 
Then double that for the journey back.
Oh god and I haven't even thought about the fact that I am no where near ready to even be in the same room as a bikini,let alone wear one..
(..cappuccinos,cakes and crisps (a.k.a The Three C's) definitely not helping..)
It's not really realistic is it?
Ah well,a girl can dream. 
And I'll dream surrounded by shirts like this,inspired by my Hawaiian dream.


A day dreamy Milk.it 
x


No comments:

Post a Comment